3055 Font 2015 รวมมากกว่า10000แบบ
3418 (DVD9) AIO Easy DriverPack V.6 45 บาท
3348 NOD32 Antivirus 2017 v10 Full 25 บาท
|3451 Disk Drill Enterprise 3.1.7 Multilingual (MAC) กู้ไฟล์ ตรวจเช็ค Hardware|
เข้าชม : 79 | สั่งซื้อไปแล้ว : 0
Disk Drill Enterprise 3.1.769 Multilingual macOS X |
Disk Drill is an invaluable do-it-yourself data recovery OS X tool. No other data recovery software for Mac is as easy to use. Whatever the cause of your data loss — accidental deletion, Disk Utility error, data corruption – we can help you get it back.
Recover Data From Virtually Any Storage Device
No matter what type of storage device you ve lost data from, if you can normally connect it to your Mac and view the contents, Disk Drill can scan it. Even if you re currently having trouble accessing your hard drive or external device, there s a good chance our free data recovery software for Mac will be able to rescue data from it. We can help with recovery on major mobile platforms as well.
Recovery For All Major File Systems
No matter what type of storage device you ve lost data from, if you can normally connect it to your Mac and view the contents, Disk Drill can scan it. Even if you re currently having trouble accessing your hard drive or external device, HFS & HFS+, FAT/FAT32/exFAT, NTFS, or EXT3/EXT4, it s possible to rescue data from it.
Any File Type
The list of file types we can recover is equally comprehensive. Our Quick Scan and Undelete Unprotected Data methods can recover ANY file type, but they can t be used in all situations. Our Deep Scan method can be used in any situation and is able to recognize and recover over 300 different file types, including:
- Photos like JPG, PNG and TIFF
- Videos like AVI, DV and MP4
- RAW camera images like CR2, NEF and DNG
- Graphic files like AI, PSD and INDD
- Music files like AIF, MP3 and WAV
- Documents like DOCX, PPTX and XLSX
Rebuild, Rescue and Remount
If you have a failing drive, lost partition, or need to prevent precious data from being overwritten during the scan process, Disk Drill has several innovative ways to maximize the data recovery on your Mac.
The Quick Scan option allows you to recover files on your Mac with all their metadata intact – including file names and locations. It is a good option if you have just deleted the file you are trying to recover.
A Deep Scan takes the longest to complete, but is the most thorough scan for your Mac and can find files that the other scanning methods can’t. Chances are some files may be corrupted.
Undelete protected data
Undelete is your best option for Mac data recovery if you installed Disk Drill before you suffered data loss, and you had the Recovery Vault and/or Guaranteed Recovery features enabled.
Universal Partition Search
This function allows you to recover partitions on HFS+, FAT and NTFS volumes from your Mac. It works on a disk level and treats the disk as a binary entity, quickly scanning the disk for signatures of known partition headers.
Allocate existing files
Finder fails to read your data, but you are sure it s not lost? Disk Utility reports your drive as unformatted? Disk Drill will scan the partition and retrieve the existing data from your Mac bypassing system data reading methods.
Disk Drill is empowered with 3 data recovery modules created specifically for HFS+ partitions: HFS+ Catalog Rebuild, Search for lost HFS+ partitions, and HFS+ Extraction. All super-fast, powerful and effective in getting your Mac OS X data back.
Protect Data and Never Lose It Again
Disk Drill also has several free data protection features that really set it apart from the pack. Once you have these features enabled, you’ll never have to worry Mac data recovery again.
Extra Tools for Your Storage
Mac means work and fun for many people. But both activities mean more data is being stored on our hard drives. Statistically, we produce more data than we delete.
Data Loss May Sink Your Business
No matter what type of storage device you ve lost data from, if you can normally connect it to your Mac and it s detected, Disk Drill can scan it. Even if you re currently having trouble accessing your hard drive or external device, there s a good chance our free data recovery software for Mac OS X will be able to rescue data from it.
New in Version 3.1.769:
- Introducing workspaces for recovery - now you can choose a custom location for Disk Drill s workspace in Preferences, if you don t want it to use your system drive for the very few temp files it creates it s also extremely useful for recovering high-capacity iOS devices
- More files can be recovered on iOS devices, even those that are not usually backed up by iTunes, thanks to accessing your device s storage directly through AFC
- Estimated size of selected files for recovery is now shown by the destination field
- Hardware disks are listed on top of logical volumes in the disk selection screen now to promote scanning whole drives instead of just partitions to improve recovery rates
- Lost Partition Search improved in multiple ways
- Data recovery on exFAT partitions
- Recovery of encrypted notes from iOS
- Reading and scanning unstable drives
- MBR/FAT32 partitions can now be converted into boot drives
- Much improved: pausing and resuming of scans
- DMG backups, you can now append to previous backups in case drive was disconnected, or else
- Filtered items can also be removed in Clean Up mode
- Overall stability of the Clean Up mode
- Android detection process (adb) is no longer running in the background after disk list refresh
- The option to ignore hierarchy and recover all files into one folder was added to the destination folder selection dialog
- Explanation screens were enriched with video tutorials and walkthroughs
- Other improvements and fixes when creating boot drive
- Improved Preferences UI
- Improved UI fontset
- Fixed: proper enumeration of disk blocks while scanning
- Fixed: occasional spins when scanning iOS devices
- Fixed: a bug with detecting some partitions proper size
- Fixed: some random crashes in Clean Up mode on macOS 10.12 when scanning system partition
- Fixed: DDpreview running bug when starting Disk Drill from the disk image
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8.5+, 22MB disk space.
Url: http://programdeedee.com , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org